Suzanne Fay Glynn
Partner: Glynn Law Offices
Contact attorney Suzanne Fay Glynn
Suzanne Fay Glynn specializes in the areas of estate planning, trust and estate administration and charitable planning.
Her estate planning counsel ranges from preparing the basic tools of an estate plan, such as wills, durable power of attorney, health care proxy and health authorization (“HIPAA”) forms to preparation of revocable trusts and irrevocable trusts to address preserving a family legacy, as well as minimize the impact of estate taxes.
Planning to preserve and pass on family lands, including trusts, QPRTS and LLCs.
Counseling families with businesses and working with a business owner to develop tax efficient strategies to transfer a family business.
Her counsel includes advising clients on achieving their charitable goals through the use of charitable trusts, private foundations and donor advised gifts.
Suzanne has also served as a personal representative or trustee for her clients and families.
Working with traditional and non-traditional families to establish estate planning goals
Estate & Trusts; Estate & Trust Administration; Wills; Trusts; Trust Administration; Charitable Giving; Business Succession Planning; Tax Planning; Estate and Gift Taxation; Trusts and Estates Taxation
- Massachusetts Bar
- Boston University Law School, LL.M., Taxation
- Vermont Law School, J.D.
- University of Massachusetts, B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Associations & Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Barnstable County Bar Association
- Cape Cod Estate Planning Council
- Eastern Bank Board of Trustees, 2009 to present
- Big Sister Association of Greater Boston: Executive Committee & Board of Directors, 1985 to 2015
- Cape Cod Healthcare, Inc.: Board of Trustees, 2010-2019
- Woods Hole Foundation: President, 2004 – 2007; Board of Directors, 1996 – 2009
- Rotary Club of Falmouth, Member, 1997 – 2002
- JML Care Center, Board of Directors, 1998-1999
- Legal Department, The New England, Boston, Massachusetts, 1982 – 1987
- Legal Department, The Paul Revere Life Insurance Company, Worcester, Massachusetts, 1978 – 1982.